Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bump

hava OPC Retro rook of J. Allen.

CMI as well

wants are in my sigg
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

I have a Schwartz Draft Day Letter from SP GAME USED /35, and some Jake Allen ITG Ultimate Pieces. Can send a scan if you are interested.
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

I have these 2

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

I have Schwartz high gloss and also his spgu rookie /9 if interested

I have some Tarasenko KHL issues...were you looking fior these??
    I have started working on a Nathan Mackinnon/ Jonathan Drouin collection...will trade anything else I get for them
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

I also have a Schwartz YG and Ice card (ones that were given out as promotion when you bought a box of UD product....)
    I have started working on a Nathan Mackinnon/ Jonathan Drouin collection...will trade anything else I get for them
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast