Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pack 17
    Markieff Morris Elite Series

Pack 18
    base
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Pack 19
    Ekpe Udoh Status /24

Pack 20
    Shaq Prime Numbers

Biggest waste of money ive spent in a long time. no more box breaks for me

anyone want the lot? 20 shipped takes all of this crap

Sorry, Ed. I got one pack of this and decided not to get anything further myself - not a very good product. I'm just glad I got a PC insert from it (Elite Westbrook) for my $6 before I quit.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

I opened the first pack and was totally bored by the appearance- I don't even actively collect any more, I have no clue why I bought this box. well, im done again for quite a while

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I could use all OKC and guys in my signature.
    Ibaka and Durant base was all I got- if you want em for 1.00 paypal gift shipped, you can have them

Ed

That was bad !!!!

Sorry for your luck!

the only saving grace was I managed to grab a Jackie Bradley jr. auto for 20 bucks while at the shop...

I'd do 20 if your still looking to move it. I've had some bad breaks with elite as far as hits this year but normally theres a great numbered insert to make you feel ok about the break, but that was a brutal break. If panini's going to give you three european autos they should at least give you a superstar Aspirations die cut, Afflalo? C'mon, thats just ridiculous, sorry about your break i had one of those with Totally Certified Football this weekend so i know the feeling. lmk if the lot is still for sale. Thanks.

sure, you can have it- this is the worst break ive had since 2004 prestige baseball, where I managed 1 hit, a ken Harvey auto. and if you've never heard of ken Harvey, that's ok, I hadn't either...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I feel for you man. Had a shocker of a break with this also. Done with Panini boxes now. May as well do old school UD and Topps until one of them gets the licence back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast