Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please Note - Canadian Kid will ship to the following countries: Any Country

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

a couple more Young Guns added

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in the RNH MVP, Taveres YG , Stamkos Victory, I would possibly be willing to trade a nice 84/85 Topps Mario Lemiuex RC, If you had a couple more cards to go with the ones above that caught my eye. Looking for Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Taveres, Malkin, and RNH. Let me know if interested, and what in particular you would trade for. Thanks -Jason

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

I am interested in the RNH MVP, Taveres YG , Stamkos Victory, I would possibly be willing to trade a nice 84/85 Topps Mario Lemiuex RC, If you had a couple more cards to go with the ones above that caught my eye. Looking for Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Taveres, Malkin, and RNH. Let me know if interested, and what in particular you would trade for. Thanks -Jason

do you have a trade list or bucket to view? No interest in a Topps Mario ... but thanks.
    Kid

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

all PMs returned...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

the "I miss NFL on Sunday" bump

OPG Staff