Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Autographed pictures for sale / trade

Attachment 71153Attachment 71154Attachment 71152Attachment 71150Attachment 71151

Ive got autographed pictures to trade or sell to anyone wanting them-I really do not want to put these in a storage unit-And getting a smaller place-i just haven't got the wall space for everything-I bought all of these mostly off of E-bays years ago-And they each have there Certificates on the back of each framed pieces-I can send them with or without the frames-But if wanting the frames-PLEASE DO Help cover some of the postage-Here's a list of others i have to offer besides the one shown of Ted Williams and Joe DiMaggio----------------
    Peyton Manning--Gordie Howe--Mickey Mantle--Muhammad Ali--Jake Lamotta { LARGE PICTURE } 18 X 22
    Marshall Faulk--Raymond Berry--Dick Butkus--Jim Pluckett--Johnny Unitas--Ron Turcotte-{ Jockey } Sitting on top of Secretariat

Im looking to TRADE / Sell one or all of these--Ive got pics taken of all of these-and there certificates-And most were bought from off of E-Bay-and they do not allow anyone to buy fakes-So all of the autos are real---------

As far as WHAT IM LOOKING FOR
    It can be of autoed or game used Baseball or Football cards-{ Must Be Pack Pulled ) or US Coins from 1964 back-Silver & Gold Older Military Items and older or newer fishing & Hunting items-Old post cards Unopened baseball or football boxes-jewelry-pocket watches-But only older ones-Or just come up with something to offer yourself-As far as a cash offer-I do not even know where to start on this-How about five hundred for them all---But i do not know what there even worth today

SCF Rewards
    Country

...that's a SCARY attitude to have about eBay :/....that being said, can I get a pic/price on the butkus please???

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you looking for as far as Post Cards I have a box of 50 to 100 older post cards probally from 40-60's most of them are used but there is alot that have never been used.

Brian

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

i like the yankees and the colts stuff thanks

BANNED

Country

eBay doesn't allow people to buy fakes???? Are you serious?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army

If im sent your email i could email the pic to you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army

well you know what im talking about---if anything fake is sold then you could get your money back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

well you know what im talking about---if anything fake is sold then you could get your money back

How?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army

if you dont want these then i will move on-thanks for your intrest

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

yanks colts thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast