Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official 2013 Boston Red Sox Thread

Let's get this started. Awesome way to start the season. I am really happy with the result, espcially the bullpen.

Good start to the season, glad to be done thinking about 2012 season

I wouldn't be too excited after the win. Don't forget who they're playing. This is the worst Yankees lineup in roughly 18 years. Both the Yanks and the Sox are going to be in deep s@!$.

It does not matter. A win is a win, especially against the Yankess. You guys were not complaining whe the Red Sox were plagued with injuries the last 2 seasons...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    It does not matter. A win is a win, especially against the Yankess. You guys were not complaining whe the Red Sox were plagued with injuries the last 2 seasons...LOL
    It's better than losing to the lineup the Yankees trotted out there too. I will always be glad for a Red Sox win, regardless of how good or bad the opponent is

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    2 down....160 to go! It's a long season, but I like the start!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

So far so good. we have a good coaching staff, good bats and good pitching. I think this is going to be a really good season for us.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Lackey & Aceves....Boston's perfect 1-2 punch for losing even a little league game!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Hate to see Lackey go down today after all he's been through. Hopefully nothing to serious.

Yazfan: 2 base hits doesn't win games either. Ells led off with a double and we didn't get a hit until the 9th with Pedey.

On a positive note, Ells ran the bases well today lol.

Good to see the Sox get off to a solid start so far this year. Two road series wins within the division and now taking the home opener sounds good to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast