Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Well, if the home sellout streak did end tonight, it's probably for the best since Hanrahan gave up 5 runs in the 9th!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

The Sox are hot right now, let's get this thread going again. Hopefully they can help bring some joy to the city right now

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    The Sox are hot right now, let's get this thread going again. Hopefully they can help bring some joy to the city right now
    Well, if they keep postponing games for manhunts & such it may take awhile to bring any joy back to Boston. These distractions aren't going to help them focus & neither is the disruption of their schedule.
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)

^ You are right, but, you can't be having a gathering of thousands of civilians with a bomber on the loose.

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    ^ You are right, but, you can't be having a gathering of thousands of civilians with a bomber on the loose.
    What we can't do is put everything on hold because of these people! Gatherings of thousands of people occur daily all across the country. It's not like there is only one person capable of blowing things up & they just so happen to be in Boston.
    Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I know it's only the end of April, but Best Record in the MLB! Really has a nice ring to it! Now if they can only stay that way through til October!
    Hidden Content

Yep, still early but these wins count and its good to start off like this. Hoping for a sweep today

It's amazing what one man (John Farrell) can do. The players couldn't stand Valentine and it showed. Now they have changed the culture and it's showing early in the season.

I had my doubts going into the season, but felt it was going to turnaround with Farrell. I did not expect this so early, but we have 3 at TOR and 3 at Texas. Let's see what the staff can do.

This year will be based on #3-5 starters having success. Lester and Buchholz are legit, so I know they will carry the team on their end.
    I collect Red Sox, Bears, Penguins, Celtics, Brian Urlacher, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux cards. Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (early stages). If you have a large Photobucket, please list what you have from my wants.
    My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Not a lot of support for our team in here.

We are not doing that good tight now and we are just tied for the lead at the moment. We need to figure it out and get back to the hot streak when the season started.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast