Crown Royale question

Bought a blaster box at Target. Pulled a gold Reggie Bush die-cut. Not #'d. How rare? Saw one site that listed gold die cuts at 4 total. Tried to research but just got more confused. Any help?
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective!
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

NON DIE-CUT PARALLEL CARDS (not #'d): Silver - announced print run of 5, Gold - announced print run of 4, Green - announced print run of 3, Purple - announced print run of 2, Blue - announced print run of 1

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Scan? I didn't think they put those in blasters

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    NON DIE-CUT PARALLEL CARDS (not #'d): Silver - announced print run of 5, Gold - announced print run of 4, Green - announced print run of 3, Purple - announced print run of 2, Blue - announced print run of 1
    Thanx for the info. This appears to be die cut though. The other cards in the packs were rectangular, this one is actually cut in the shape of the crown. Looks like a hobby version style card but this one came out of retail. lots of gold foil though.

4/8/88-4/8/05

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Scan? I didn't think they put those in blasters
    Don't have a functioning scanner. added more info re the card above. not an auto, not #'ed except for the regular card #47. just lots of gold foil in the crown/name/position. and again from retail.

4/8/88-4/8/05

Gold die cuts in hobby are numbered to 99. The non die cuts are the ones /4

I think there is a bronze parallel that is unnumbered also...maybe its that?

This is an example of an unnumbered bronze die cut parallel. I couldn't find bush, but maybe the same set?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Crown-R...item19d88436dd

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    I think there is a bronze parallel that is unnumbered also...maybe its that?

This is an example of an unnumbered bronze die cut parallel. I couldn't find bush, but maybe the same set?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Crown-Royale-Bronze-Die-Cut-39-Titans-Kenny-Britt-/111006725853?pt=US_Football&hash=item19d88436dd
    Looks like its mystery solved. Bronze...Gold...Yellow Aluminum Foil, they all look similar. Thought I had something there. Should have just bought underwear considering the cards I got. Gonna get me a button that says "liater ot ON yas tsuJ"and nail it to my forehead so I can see it each morning in the mirror. Get it? Would have to be backwards.

4/8/88-4/8/05

Just did an E-Bay search for Crown Royale Bronze. Thats what this card is. Thanks for your help. Knew I could count on y'all.

4/8/88-4/8/05