Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    Is the auto on card or sticker? Hard to tell from the scan. I would guess it is on card but wondered?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Is the auto on card or sticker? Hard to tell from the scan. I would guess it is on card but wondered?
    It is on card.
    ________________________________________
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

  3. #13

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    It is on card.
    Thanks for letting me know. What are you proposing?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. What are you proposing?
    The Mays books @ $200 and the Jeter $300. Could I add a card or 2 to the Mays for the Jeter? LMK what you think. My Picasa is in my sig. Thanks!


    Andrew
    ________________________________________
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    The Mays books @ $200 and the Jeter $300. Could I add a card or 2 to the Mays for the Jeter? LMK what you think. My Picasa is in my sig. Thanks!


    Andrew
    Andrew

    What about your Press Pass autos of Buoniconti, Grant, LeBeau? What value are those? I don't have any autographs of theirs in my collection

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Andrew

    What about your Press Pass autos of Buoniconti, Grant, LeBeau? What value are those? I don't have any autographs of theirs in my collection
    Andrew

    Also interest in your Julius Erving auto as well.

  8. #18
    Here's everything that you're interested in:
    2001 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures #164 Willie Mays SP BV:$200
    2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Gold Red Ink #LGNB Nick Buoniconti (15/65) BV:$40
    2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Blue #LGBG Bud Grant (18/35) BV:$40
    2012 Press Pass Legends Hall of Fame Fan Favorites Red #FFDK Dick LeBeau (21/50) BV:$20

    The Erving is PC, but I might include it in the deal if we wanted to go for a bigger deal.
    2012-13 Timeless Treasures Treasured Ink #29 Julius Erving /25 BV:$100

    PLMK what you're thinking. Thanks!

    Andrew
    ________________________________________
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

  9. #19
    Andrew:

    You want to do the three Press Pass Legends and your Mays for the Jeter? BV = BV?

    Thanks

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    Andrew:

    You want to do the three Press Pass Legends and your Mays for the Jeter? BV = BV?

    Thanks
    Yep. What do you think?
    ________________________________________
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •