Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sportz- pm sent #1roe- liked the Wilson rc auto lmk what we can do
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

thats all i saw, and couldnt do them for the wilson.
    Beckett Grader

Stepfan Taylor Super Collector

no prob man
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

TGo22- Anything else of interest? I am looking to trade the Montana for graded vintage or a nice graded RC.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

thats all i saw unless you have a newer popular rc autos

Hidden Content

TG022- Thanks anyway.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Need the Kevin Smith and Leshoure cards you have. Check me for a trade.
    thanks, Robert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

didn't see anything but if you had any current bucs rc auto/patches we could probably make a trade

Hidden Content

Are the Vicks gone?
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

no still have them all. I just put them in my bucket where they are suppose to be, in my pc section :). But I will listen to offers

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast