Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    As much as you believe two straight people would?
    I'd doubt it, but I'm sure it'd still happen.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    So you think some of the Chucks and Larrys are going to go out and get married rather than the Chucks marrying the Sues and the Cathys marrying the Larrys instead? Heterosexual couples have been marrying for convenience for centuries when has it ever been a concern of anyone?
    Why are you getting so angry? All I said is I'm sure two people of the same sex would marry for the benefits of being married, chill out.

Guess I can't have an opinion, huh?
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

what they want thay get. that only the goverment stay in office???

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Why are you getting so angry? All I said is I'm sure two people of the same sex would marry for the benefits of being married, chill out.

You did say you doubt it happens...sorry "would".

Thing is it's happened in the past, it'll happen in the future and it's probably happening right now.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You did say you doubt it happens...sorry "would".

Thing is it's happened in the past, it'll happen in the future and it's probably happening right now.
    I meant that I doubt it happens more than 2 people of the same sex getting married for the benefits.

It does and will happen, it's not me saying gay marriage shouldn't be legal like some are surely going to assume, it's me simply stating a fact.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

What makes you think my post was angry? If anyone needs to chill out perhaps it is you.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    What makes you think my post was angry? If anyone needs to chill out perhaps it is you.
    Then may I ask what the point of your post was?

All I did was state a (likely factual) opinion, you didn't seem to like that.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Then may I ask what the point of your post was?

All I did was state a (likely factual) opinion, you didn't seem to like that.
    You can have an opinion as long as it's the same as mine..otherwise you get put in a box full of extreme right wing christian conservatives

Yep, it was 'I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry".

I do happen to believe people would marry for the benefits, though.
    people already marry for benefit reasons. they are just opposite sex marriages.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

This is exactly why politicians especially republicans should be seen but not heard.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast