Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    I didn't like it because by stating such an obvious factual opinion without putting it into context you give credence to the politician's POV (which is ridiculous, considering the number of heterosexuals already committing the fraudulent act).
    What context should I have put it in? Still seems to me you just didn't like what I said even though it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    He assumed that I thought marriage was a shoddy thing. Read it again, and then mind your own business.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    He assumed that I thought marriage was a shoddy thing. Read it again, and then mind your own business.
    He never mentioned you once.

And you're in public, so it's everyone's business. You want it to be your own, take it to PMs. Otherwise, grow up and deal with it.

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!

Are you gonna say that, if everything else in your life was the same but you never had a ceremony or signed a paper, you'd be sleeping around?
    wickabee, don't ruin my fantasy!

What a ignorant, accusatorial thing to assume
    I don't need to comment, you summed it up for me.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    What context should I have put it in? Still seems to me you just didn't like what I said even though it's true.
    There's no reason for me not to like your comment for it's factual content. I agree with it. I already explained the context it should be put in. If you don't understand my point, I can't help you. It can't be explained any clearer than it already has been.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

ummm this woman is a whack job....
    that is all!
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234