Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

We should probably outlaw straight marriage too, since opposite sex friends can do the same thing. We need to protect the sanctity of marriage, so obviously, no one should have it.

Such an oxymoron those 3 words.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Then may I ask what the point of your post was?

All I did was state a (likely factual) opinion, you didn't seem to like that.

I didn't like it because by stating such an obvious factual opinion without putting it into context you give credence to the politician's POV (which is ridiculous, considering the number of heterosexuals already committing the fraudulent act).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

sanctity of marriage

Such an oxymoron those 3 words.

really? I guess that's what separates some of us, I take it very seriously, only been married once and it has been for over 20 years and 3 kids grown.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

really? I guess that's what separates some of us, I take it very seriously, only been married once and it has been for over 20 years and 3 kids grown.

The marriage is just a piece of paper. Any "sanctity" is in the relationship between the two people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

guess it depends who you ask. for me, marriage is the most important contract/oath you can enter into and is life long, but I have always been a monogamous type of person.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Everyone has a different opinion of what a marriage should be. Since we all go by different standards there are no right or wrong answers. If your religion dictates that YOU should not have a particular marriage then don't. However you have no legal right to force your religious views on someone else.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

guess it depends who you ask. for me, marriage is the most important contract/oath you can enter into and is life long, but I have always been a monogamous type of person.

That's my point. It has nothing to do with what you signed and everything to do with who you are as people and the strength of your relationship. Are you gonna say that, if everything else in your life was the same but you never had a ceremony or signed a paper, you'd be sleeping around?

I highly doubt it.

BANNED

Country

Why are you making this personal?, you don't even know me. What a ignorant, accusatorial thing to assume. This has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with how unserious society is about marriage.

As you were ...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why are you making this personal?, you don't even know me. What a ignorant, accusatorial thing to assume. This has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with how unserious society is about marriage.

As you were ...

And he only spoke of himself. What are you on about?

BANNED

Country

He assumed that I thought marriage was a shoddy thing. Read it again, and then mind your own business.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast