Jaromir Jagr traded to Boston Bruins.

Guess the Bruins found their answer to the Penguins getting Iginla......

They missed out on one Hall of Fame-bound winger, so they went and got themselves another one.
    The Boston Bruins acquired veteran Jaromir Jagr from the Dallas Stars Tuesday for a conditional second-round pick and a pair of prospects.
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/j...boston-bruins/

they got him for a steal to thank you iginla

i am a bruins fan and jagr has been my favorite player since his rookie year this is sweet, this should help the worst power play in the league .... i hope
    I am collecting Bruins mainly then ovechkin,stamkos ,tavares,hall,eberle,andy dalton,favre,patriots,kobe,durant,chipper,redsox
    Hidden Content

Nice pickup - much better price than what the Rangers paid for the goalless Ryane Clowe.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Jagr setting up Seguin could be magic, Seguin looks like he's just heating up too.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

If Jagr gets a warm reception and is allowed some creativity under Julien, then look out. The Bruins PP could be beer time.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Jagr opens the scoring for the Bruins. 1-0 over the Devs. He had 5 1st period shifts. It won't take long to determine which line he belongs on.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content