Jaromir Jagr traded to Boston Bruins.

Guess the Bruins found their answer to the Penguins getting Iginla......

They missed out on one Hall of Fame-bound winger, so they went and got themselves another one.
    The Boston Bruins acquired veteran Jaromir Jagr from the Dallas Stars Tuesday for a conditional second-round pick and a pair of prospects.
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/j...boston-bruins/

they got him for a steal to thank you iginla

i am a bruins fan and jagr has been my favorite player since his rookie year this is sweet, this should help the worst power play in the league .... i hope
    I am collecting Bruins mainly then ovechkin,stamkos ,tavares,hall,eberle,andy dalton,favre,patriots,kobe,durant,chipper,redsox
    Hidden Content

Nice pickup - much better price than what the Rangers paid for the goalless Ryane Clowe.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Jagr setting up Seguin could be magic, Seguin looks like he's just heating up too.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces/Canada Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs/RCs, Mike Murphy (BTP + YG excl.), 08/09 BD GUJ K. Lehtonen, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, E. Etem #'d RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

If Jagr gets a warm reception and is allowed some creativity under Julien, then look out. The Bruins PP could be beer time.

Jagr opens the scoring for the Bruins. 1-0 over the Devs. He had 5 1st period shifts. It won't take long to determine which line he belongs on.