Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from SWE

SCF Rewards
    Country

Newbie from SWE

Hi all,

My name's Martin, and I'm interested in hockey cards. My athlete of choice when it comes to collecting is Patrick Roy. The collection is pretty new, so I don't have more than 30 cards.

I'm studying physiotherapy during the day, doing stand-up comedy at night, and finding time to take care of my pregnant wife and 2-year old daughter in between all of that. Collecting cards is my way of winding down. =)

I look forward to getting in touch with all of you, and I hope to be an active presence around here. =)

/Marty

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF Marty!! Patrick Roy is a great start for a hockey PC, at least the Canadiens part hahahahaaaa!!! You'd be amazed at how fast 30 cards can turn into 300 then 3000............ seeyas on the hockey boards sir!

So a priest, a rabbi and a horse walk into a bar.................over to you, funny-guy.........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marty, welcome to the site from the other side of the pond. Enjoy the terrible two's with your daughter, they grow up too quick. BOL with your collection and everything else that is on your plate.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Martin, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Don't know any good jokes like that though. I'm a horrible joke teller. Stand-up is basically just me telling people about my life. ^^ Has worked out alright the last 10 years. =)

Matthew - do you know how I get rid of this annoying no trades etc. banner I've got in my profile?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche Detroit Lions Toronto Raptors
    See hudley19's Items on eBay

Hi Martin
    Welcome to SCF, if you double check to make sure all your information is correct in your profile and if so contact the moderators in the forum and they can help you with it, good luck with your collection
    Zack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help, Zack!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Marty and welcome to SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Welcome to SCF Marty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast