Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

03/04 Upper Deck Young Guns ( + their parallels )

Mods please ™™™™ this one down

Thanks
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 04-03-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country
    See sports_card_investors's Items on eBay

are you ever going to respond to my messages? I'm still waiting to hear about the status of my purchase.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Calm down

God forbid I don't reply in the 1st 24 hours.

Would be nice if you didn't flood my PM box with threats.

Wow, some people on this forum ...... don't know the meaning of patience.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country
    See sports_card_investors's Items on eBay

Threats? Saying that if I don't hear back I'll have to contact a mod? Is it really unreasonable to get tracking on a $625 order not the first, not the second, not the third or fourth, but the fifth day after payment? Is that unreasonable?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fifth day? I told you it was easter weekend and was not able to ship as everything government related was closed until Tuesday.

Yes threats. Going to MODs, telling me you'd post in all my threads about me .... is what I call threats.

How about you stay on topic with this thread. If you have a problem, go to a MOD, keep on flooding me PM box, whatever you need to do to keep level.

Is 5 PMs in 24 hours necessary?

You would think someone with almost 300 positive feedback would be cut a little slack, even if it is only 24 hours of slack.

Lastly, stop posting in my thread about other topics. Enough of your raging. Get the facts before you assume and send threats. People work non 9-5s, people obviously are busier than you to keep spam PMing and spying on me online. If this hobby is really this hard on you, and obviously u have a very strong trust issues.... I would suggest quitting the whole online experience

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Gentlemen, do we have a problem here? I'm shutting this down as per canucksfan007's request...........