Thread: 2013 Leaf Draft

2013 Leaf Draft

Any idea when this will be listed?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Metal Draft and Valiant Draft are there - is there another one already?

I'm working on Sage & Press Pass today (as well as Playbook).
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 46.8% - 612/1309 Regular Cards, 17/456 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 28.4% - 448/1578 Regular Cards, 40/600 1 of 1s

Do a google search you'll see random video breaks on them or there are some on ebay. I bought a blaster at walmart...I have a Braden Wilson Auto # BA-BW2 and a Cris Harper # BA-CH2.

Standard Leaf guarantees the auto and on the bottom of card states that the card is solely licensed by the depicted player. The card has not been authorized, endorsed, pr approved by any college, university, or licensing agency.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I'll see if I can find a checklist somewhere. Thanks!
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content

Still trying to find a checklist on these. Coming up blank so far!

Find anything on these?

Found them! It's a whole set apparently. I'm adding them today.

These should all be there now!