Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    hmm, 01/50, i wonder by luck was this the only one they made?? id request a report from UD to figure out the actual amount that were made, u may have yourself a 1/1, ya never know!
    Because it's a sticker auto, I'm sure that they were able to put together all 50 of them. I did call them and they said that it is a card being used as a redemption replacement, so likely they'll be trickling out in the coming months as people request Habs autos as replacements for other stuff.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

ahh yes makes sense
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

I don't see what the big deal is, any idiot can just walk into a card show on a Sunday afternoon and pick one up hahahahaaaaaa!!!!! PBBBBFT!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Always good to see things pop up that you thought you would never see, nice pickup

Congrats Richard, I know what a card like that means to your collection!!!!!
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12