Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    hmm, 01/50, i wonder by luck was this the only one they made?? id request a report from UD to figure out the actual amount that were made, u may have yourself a 1/1, ya never know!
    Because it's a sticker auto, I'm sure that they were able to put together all 50 of them. I did call them and they said that it is a card being used as a redemption replacement, so likely they'll be trickling out in the coming months as people request Habs autos as replacements for other stuff.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

ahh yes makes sense
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

I don't see what the big deal is, any idiot can just walk into a card show on a Sunday afternoon and pick one up hahahahaaaaaa!!!!! PBBBBFT!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Always good to see things pop up that you thought you would never see, nice pickup

Congrats Richard, I know what a card like that means to your collection!!!!!
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12