No 1 Draft Picks

The top 10+ in scoring is full of # 1 draft picks. Crosby (2005) Stamkos (2008) Kane (2007) Staal (2003 2nd, 1st was Def. Johnson) Tavares (2009) Ovechkin (2004) ..... then just outside top 10 Toews (2006 3rd, 1st was goalie. Fleury), Hall (2010).
    Tavares Autos ONLY
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You have 2003 and 2006 mixed up, but it's very impressive. The only bust amongst them is Erik Johnson, who hasn't lived up to his potential offensively OR defensively.
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Well, they are usually #1 overall for a reason.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting : Gil Perreault, Tyler Myers, Jonas Enroth, Drew Stafford
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

Quote Originally Posted by Estovia View Post
    Well, they are usually #1 overall for a reason.
    Yes but do we remember a time the top 10 was full of number ones. Puts a lot of pressure on future number ones to not be labelled the next Wickenheiser
    Tavares Autos ONLY
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by oilfan10 View Post
    You have 2003 and 2006 mixed up, but it's very impressive. The only bust amongst them is Erik Johnson, who hasn't lived up to his potential offensively OR defensively.
    I'd still take him over most of the league. By which I mean a thin majority.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanCrandall View Post
    Yes but do we remember a time the top 10 was full of number ones. Puts a lot of pressure on future number ones to not be labelled the next Wickenheiser

Brian Lawton, end of thread.