Thread: Custom Artwork

Custom Artwork

Hey guys,
    Haven't really used this site too much in the past few years but I thought I'd give it a shot to help get my name out there for some of my artwork. I'm currently going to school for graphic design and I've always loved drawing/painting and anything artistic. I've never sold any of my artwork before but I thought this would be a good place to make a few bucks on the side while doing what I love. I was thinking that I could take requests if anyone wanted a drawing/painting of any athletes, bands, or anything really lol. Since I've never sold anything before just make an offer depending on what type of media, size, difficulty, etc. Let me know any feedback!

Here's a link to my photobucket page with some of my artwork from the past few years.

http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/me...ibrary/?page=1

The Charcoal ~ Ball-Ticket-Sharpie :Pops:

All very solid pieces

Thanks for sharing
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Graphite work is sweet bud.
    Hidden Content
    WTTF Bears autos and patches & NFL McFarlanes
    Due to my job and kids, i ship when i can within a week of trade confirmed. (normally the next day)