Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Abusing it? Really? Man, one main reason I want to stay away from ebay.
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It is just amzazing how cheap people are and how little common sense people have. I am pretty sure that if this fellow experienced the same situation that he would have thrown a major hissy fit. If you can't afford to ship a card properly, then get out of the hobby and stop selling stuff. There is a standard that things should be shipped and everyone with half a brain should follow it.

Well anything to save a few bucks for themselves I guess. I just got another thing in the mail. Its in a bubble mailer and all but its in a penny sleeve, really???!! you spent money on a new bubble but sent it in a penny sleeve?
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Hidden Content

lzjp, I'm so sorry that happened. You are completely justified in blowing off some steam.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Been collecting for a few years now and just recently started getting more into it after a few year of hiatus and this has never happened before. But not it has happened twice in 2 weeks, maybe time to get off ebay?
    Hidden Content

possibly the worst shipping I have ever experienced...

Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

Unbelievable. That has to be the worst example of poor shipping I've yet seen for a sports card.

The inclusion of the bits of paper was a nice touch though. Almost as if he was trying to insult you.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Cal Ripken - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout

Ebay is a racket that is why I let my buyers know that costs and shipping is why prices are up.But I make sure I use double bubble mailers on cards and or styro on items.Sellers should be more considerate
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Yea I won a rookie auto for like .99 and $3 shipping. Sent in a PWE with a stamp. I send him a message saying if he is charging so much he really needs to reconsider sending in a bubble mailer. He sent me back a message saying how he usually does for cards that sell higher and that he charges shipping to help him pay for the card if it sells cheap. I about hit the roof when I read that.
    ~Matt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast