Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is it also a die cut?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

nope, its the regular version I believe. tell ya what, I haven't mailed your lot yet, ill be shipping it this afternoon- ill send the Seymour your way. if you need it, great. if not, use it as trade bait

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

I can definitely use it bud. I will owe you one. Next deal we make, I would gladly make it up to you. Just remind me. Or, always, remember if you get any Pats or Sox in, hit me up and if I can use them, you know I am easy enough to work with. Thanks bud. I owe you a huge one.

This is the way trading should be everyone. Please deal with Ed. He is a super guy!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

sweetened the lot- added a Jan Stenerud auto as well as a Koren Robinson auto, lot is still 20 (Hilton sells for 8-10 and Stenerud sells for close to 5)

up for Saturday

I see that you collect the 1910 college cards I have 2 listed on my trade site on my home page.They are very nice for over 100 years old, just seeing if you are interested in trading for them at all
    Ed
    I collect comic books also graded cards-all 4 sports .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

possibly, yeah, what would you need for them?
    Ed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123