Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20 buck GU/Auto Lot

Is it also a die cut?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

nope, its the regular version I believe. tell ya what, I haven't mailed your lot yet, ill be shipping it this afternoon- ill send the Seymour your way. if you need it, great. if not, use it as trade bait

Ed
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

I can definitely use it bud. I will owe you one. Next deal we make, I would gladly make it up to you. Just remind me. Or, always, remember if you get any Pats or Sox in, hit me up and if I can use them, you know I am easy enough to work with. Thanks bud. I owe you a huge one.

This is the way trading should be everyone. Please deal with Ed. He is a super guy!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

sweetened the lot- added a Jan Stenerud auto as well as a Koren Robinson auto, lot is still 20 (Hilton sells for 8-10 and Stenerud sells for close to 5)
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

up for Saturday

I see that you collect the 1910 college cards I have 2 listed on my trade site on my home page.They are very nice for over 100 years old, just seeing if you are interested in trading for them at all
    Ed

possibly, yeah, what would you need for them?
    Ed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123