Thumbs up Loaded $20 Lot Auto's, Patch, Rookies, Inserts BREAK OUT THE CHANGE PURSES

$20 gift dlvd post in thread if interested, Thanks Ron

Carter Rookie Jsy/Auto 126/299
    Jernigan Rookie Auto
    Young Rookie Quad Jsy/Auto 21/199
    Gabert Rookie 3 Color Patch 25/25 (Last One)
    Forte Rookie
    Still Camo Rookie Refractor 315/499
    TRich Rookie
    Suh Blue Refractor 68/199
    James Rookie
    Johnson Insert
    Kolb Insert
    Freeman Insert

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

One BUMP
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Quote Originally Posted by cjenks76 View Post
    very nice lot

Thanks any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by cjenks76 View Post
    Ya but just in the jerrel
    $5.50 gift dlvd LMK

ttt

Last look on this!