Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nhanna45's Items on eBay

Steve Mason dealt to Philly!

Maybe this is where Stevie gets back on track!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=663848&print=true

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the goalie the flyers traded to columbus to back-up mason took his job and so the flyers traded for mason? Dear god the flyers could write a book on how to mishandle goaltenders. Wonder who's gonna end up the number is Bryz or Mason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I love to watch the Flyers fall apart.This should help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Another year another goalie controversy in Philly *sigh*

Some things never change I guess, hopefully Mason will be able to find a new groove in Philly.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish it wouldve been Bobrovsky we got back... I'll take just about anyone over Bryzgalov though... Be interesting to see if they use an amnesty clause on him....He's a headcase and has often caused more headaches then needed in the locker room.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish it wouldve been Bobrovsky we got back... I'll take just about anyone over Bryzgalov though... Be interesting to see if they use an amnesty clause on him....He's a headcase and has often caused more headaches then needed in the locker room.

But watching him throw gatorade at his teammates earlier in the week during the caps game was funny...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I would have LOVED to see Bobs back in orange but with how he's played in Columbus as of late I think the asking price on Bob would have been way to high compared to Mason. Doubt we'll amnesty Bryz, while his contract is ridiculous he hasn't really played that bad this season he just needs a better D in front of him as right now this entire season the Flyers Defense has been non-existent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Former Hobby Star Steve Mason... I guess Holmgren figures their goaltending situation can't get any worse.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Good grief....

I bet Flyers Fans long for the old days with a stable back end like Bernie, Hexy, Mark Howe, McCrimmon, Marsher, Van Impe etc. I love to see the Flyers competitive. The NHL can be a spectacle when the Flyers are strong, it's that simple.

Even fans that hate the team and the city, are still drawn to them. Pens fans like to think that every fan in the league watches them, but they are dreaming. I am a 56 year Red Wing fan, but I love watching competitive Flyer Hockey Teams, perhaps because I love Hockey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck, Philadelphia. He's your problem now. Thanks for a better goalie and the draft pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast