Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    pcmb for
    25. Steve Nash 09-10 topps all star dual gu #ASD-SN 172/199
    33. Dwight Howard 10-11 panini season update all stars gu #11
    49. Chris Kaman 10-11 panini season update all stars gu #6
    83. Ben Wallace 06-07 topps clutch city all stars gu #CCSR-BW

Pm coming.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

To the top.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Anyone today?

Anyone tonight?

still interested in a few. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    still interested in a few. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    What did you like exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by the riddler View Post
    i like the parsons auto thanks
    Sorry that one was just sold and I need to update the list.

hey please cmb for the curry gu's and patches

THANKS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast