Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

One thing I just want to point out is the survey was only of 1,247 registered voters. Isn't there something like 150 million registered voters? So, that is like 0.0008% of the registered voter population.
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A poll conducted by automated telephone calls of just 1200 people...hardly a quality sampling of the American population.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

BINGO Just more smear nonsense of what they want us to believe.I am surprised that what I thought were intelligent posters did not do the research on this before posting.
    One thing I just want to point out is the survey was only of 1,247 registered voters. Isn't there something like 150 million registered voters? So, that is like 0.0008% of the registered voter population.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Obama the Anti-Christ? Lol

Anti-Christ - Lol

Revelation and John of Patmos - Lice infested, drunkard from a cave.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What do lice have to do with anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A poll conducted by automated telephone calls of just 1200 people...hardly a quality sampling of the American population.

HAHA....here we go again with polls not counting because they reflect something bad on a party/people you happen to side with.

BTW, PPP had some of the most ACCURATE 2012 presidential polls.....which BTW only sample about 1200 people as well.

Goodness sake, you guys do know how polls work right?

Yes, it's a sample size, but they are a reflection of the particular group they are sampling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama the Anti-Christ? Lol

Anti-Christ - Lol

Not enough lulz man.

LOLOLOLOL at this Obama is the Anti-Christ nonsense.....seriously, in many ways 2016 will be very sweet if only just to shut these buffoons up once and for all.

BTW, they have DOCUMENTARIES on YT about Obama being the anti-christ or NWO or some other stupidity.

Goodness sake, someone give these people some pills for their psychosis!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why is the plural of "lol" "lulz"

What flippin' language are people speaking these days? I don't understand a word of it.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 04-04-2013 at 09:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Obama could not be the anti Christ, if there was such a thing he would be so great that nearly everyone from nearly every nation would love and follow him.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Obama could not be the anti Christ, if there was such a thing he would be so great that nearly everyone from nearly every nation would love and follow him.

...Bono?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast