Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    One thing I just want to point out is the survey was only of 1,247 registered voters. Isn't there something like 150 million registered voters? So, that is like 0.0008% of the registered voter population.
    Sorry, no PayPal gift and no international shipping.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

A poll conducted by automated telephone calls of just 1200 people...hardly a quality sampling of the American population.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

BINGO Just more smear nonsense of what they want us to believe.I am surprised that what I thought were intelligent posters did not do the research on this before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    One thing I just want to point out is the survey was only of 1,247 registered voters. Isn't there something like 150 million registered voters? So, that is like 0.0008% of the registered voter population.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Obama the Anti-Christ? Lol

Anti-Christ - Lol

Revelation and John of Patmos - Lice infested, drunkard from a cave.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What do lice have to do with anything?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    A poll conducted by automated telephone calls of just 1200 people...hardly a quality sampling of the American population.
    HAHA....here we go again with polls not counting because they reflect something bad on a party/people you happen to side with.

BTW, PPP had some of the most ACCURATE 2012 presidential polls.....which BTW only sample about 1200 people as well.

Goodness sake, you guys do know how polls work right?

Yes, it's a sample size, but they are a reflection of the particular group they are sampling.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Obama the Anti-Christ? Lol

Anti-Christ - Lol
    Not enough lulz man.

LOLOLOLOL at this Obama is the Anti-Christ nonsense.....seriously, in many ways 2016 will be very sweet if only just to shut these buffoons up once and for all.

BTW, they have DOCUMENTARIES on YT about Obama being the anti-christ or NWO or some other stupidity.

Goodness sake, someone give these people some pills for their psychosis!
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Why is the plural of "lol" "lulz"

What flippin' language are people speaking these days? I don't understand a word of it.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 04-04-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Obama could not be the anti Christ, if there was such a thing he would be so great that nearly everyone from nearly every nation would love and follow him.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    Obama could not be the anti Christ, if there was such a thing he would be so great that nearly everyone from nearly every nation would love and follow him.
    ...Bono?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast