Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A new poll shows Americans believe Obama is the antichrist, Global Warming is a hoax.

Just how INSANE has this country become?

Well, let's see what Public Policy Polling has found out:

> 37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax.

^LOL, who cares what those liberal scientists say....they're in on the conspiracy!

>13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

^You know, when 2016 comes around and Obama is out of the White House and have ZERO power left....what will these idiots say? I know I'll be laughing in their faces.

>28% of voters believe
    secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t

^This is always a fun one...that scary NWO....of course, this conspiracy has been around for decades, you would think that by now we would've found some evidence on them.

>28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

^OK, this is just Loony Tunes at this point......it is INDISPUTABLE fact, that Hussein had NOTHING to do with 9/11...

>4% of voters say they believe “lizard people” control our societies by gaining political power

^This is by far the best one.....there are no words for it.....Lizard People? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!

Source: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...-results-.html
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-04-2013 at 12:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

And we don't have a mental health problem in this country...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

stats vary one is that 6% of Americans have a major mental illness, another says that 25% of Americans will have a mental issue each year.

I worked with a guy for years who believed in all that and more.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Get any group of people together and somewhere around 4% is going to at least admit the possibility of lizard people, so that one doesn't shock me.

I will say, while not a hoax, global warming is a symptom, not the disease. The problem is deforestation. Carbon emissions merely exacerbates it, so cutting those days is a band aid at best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

all of the effects are caused by over population

but I also believe in Earth cycles, there is plenty of scientific evidence to support it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

all of the effects are caused by over population

but I also believe in Earth cycles, there is plenty of scientific evidence to support it.

So does population.
    And yeah, one can point to overpopulation, though I personally point to greed and waste. I supposed that can be summed up in "entitlement".

SCF Rewards
    Country

or greed and waste is more rampant when there are more people

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

or greed and waste is more rampant when there are more people

You're starting to sound like a pro abortionist.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, just a realist. more people more problems, but it doesn't mean I am for killing people off.

maybe better advocacy for birth control and sex education would help

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was merely commenting on one group's solution to a problem and your agreeqnce with what the problem is.
    Don't tell your conservative friends pro abortionists actually exist. It would make us pro choices seem human by comparison and we can't have that. Better to spread misinformation for your own personal goals. And veg has spent so much time dehumanizing me and others who DON'T want to force our beliefs on others the way he does. It would be a shame to see his lies go to waste.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast