Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

PLZ Guys Help Me Finds these cards! A lot of them are just base from 11-12 & 12-13

Hey guys I would greatly appreciate it VERY much if u guys could so a small favor for me. I would love it if u guys can through your 11-12 and 12-13 basketball cards and PLEASE check and see if you have any Redicks that I need. Here is the deal guys. I am mostly looking for base cards, inserts, and parallels for these past two years. I pretty much need everything made Redick wise for these years.
    Here are some of the things that I am looking for from the 2011-12 & 2012-13 sets.

1. Need every card made in the 2012-13 Totally Certified Set
    All colors, all numbers, all relics/patches, etc.
    2.Need every card made in the 2012-13 Timeless Treasures Set
    Base, Inserts, Parallels, Relics, etc.
    3.Need these 2012-13 Panini Prizm Set
    Prizm Prizms Reflector, Green Prizims, Gold Prizms
    4. Need all 2012-13 Panini Threads except Authentic threads Game Used
    Base, Inserts, Parallels, Patches, etc.
    5. Need every card made found in the 2012-12 Panini Contender Cards
    Base ,inserts, Relics, autos, etc.
    6. Need every card found in the 2012-13 Panini Prestige Cards Need all Redick cards fro m this set.
    7. Need these cards found in the 2012-13 Hoops Set
    Artist Proof Parallel, SP Auto (#166)

Please you guys if you have some spare time will you please go through your 11-12 & 12-13 cards and see if you have any of my base, parallels, inserts that I am looking PLMK. Thank you all for taking the time to read my threads and hope to hear some of you soon. No deal is to small on the Redick cards. I am a supercollector and want all Redicks that I don't have already. I am also looking for other Redicks too, so if you have any Redicks at all for trade just message me what you have but I for sure need the ones listed above. Thx a lot guys for your time, Jody.
    Also here are 2 More cards that I am looking and I need them REALLY Bad. The reason that I am so far behind on the New Recent Redick cards is because I was working on another Redick project. The project was to try to get all of J.J. Redick's True Rookie cards. I now have all of his true rookies except for 2 of them. If you have one of these two cards plmk. I will buy from you or trade in your favor if you have either one of these cards that I need. IF you find me one that some else has for trade/sale and I am able to make a deal for it then I will pay the person who found the card for me a finders fee.
    2006-07 SP Authentic Rookie /199

2006-07 Fleer Ultra Lucky 14 Rookie /500
    Thx and don't forget any Redick whether its 1 or 100.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nobody has any 11-12 or 12-13 Redick base cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I'll try to check this evening - probably have the base threads, prestige, and maybe contenders

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will also check this evening. I am really interested in your Jermaine O Neal game used card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got:

Threads #106
    Threads Century Proof Red #106

Can't find the Prestige, but I feel like I've gotta have that one somewhere....

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump up 4 the day

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey my man!! I may have his base put aside for ya from the prestige 12-13.. IDK I'd have to check.. do you need it? I'll send it to ya PWE if you do and If I have it lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey - tried to respond to your last PM but your box is full, so I'll post my response here:

Mainly looking for basketball and football mainly - I'd be up for baseball possibly, but really only the guys drafted in the last year (Zunino, Brian Johnson, Nolan Fontana).

Any chance you can put a list together? I am mainly looking for RCs and #'d - I really don't have much space for any straight base cards.

If you don't have the cards I'm looking for, I'm more than happy to just put these securely in a PWE and send 'em to you for nothing. As it stands, they just sit in a box in my closet so better you have them. But, if you have some RCs or #'d I don't have, obv. that's my first choice :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

thx a lot guys at least 3 Redicks add today alone

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump for the day!! I am also looking other Redick cards. If you have them lets see them. Thx guys Jody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast