Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always like to see the card companies try something new! Nice that these shots are being used in a subset. So those that really like them can make the subset! Would be cooler to see these shots on an acetate card with an ice look. Maybe the next step is to make an acetate card with an ice look for centres posing as if they are taking a faceoff.
    Last edited by JVW; 07-02-2013 at 03:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Very cool! A much needed variation from the standard

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cool idea. Almost always a fan of trying something new. I'll admit that I'm not wild about those particular photos (using a bigger surface, where you could capture the player actually doing something other than posing would be good) but I like the concept.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a fantastic idea and kudos to Panini for creating a subset that is innovative, creative and somewhat revolutionary. If they can perfect this set throughout the years and perhaps make them acetate cards or die-cuts, I think they've got a real winner on their hands.

Panini is starting to remind me of Pacific, and that's very positive in my book. Well done!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

Funny you guys should mention acetate.....stay tuned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny you guys should mention acetate.....stay tuned.

Uh, guys... would you do an acetate Masks set? Pretty please?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013-14 Score Hockey Retail (105 Images)

Fantastic base-set photography? Check. Cool, compelling inserts like Future Team Score and Check-It? Check. Set-staple subsets like First Goals and Net Cam? Check. Retail-exclusive parallels and autographs from the biggest names in the game? Check. The history-making debut of Panini America’s NHL Double Rookie Class? Check. The most ideal way imaginable to begin the 2013-14 NHL collecting season? Check.

Without question, 2013-14 Score Hockey has a lot going for it. And as we head into the Fourth of July holiday, we thought we’d start the fireworks a little early with an explosive first look at the retail version of the product, which the Panini America NHL Product Development team quality controlled late last week.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...il-105-images/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (62)
    Country

I buy a box of score every year and will do the same this year. Its a team focused set so for me it provides a lot more bang for my buck. Stylistically the cards look good but are like a mix between the 2005-06 and 2006-07 Upper Deck sets. I preferred the "classic" Score designs of previous releases more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I buy a box of score every year and will do the same this year. Its a team focused set so for me it provides a lot more bang for my buck. Stylistically the cards look good but are like a mix between the 2005-06 and 2006-07 Upper Deck sets. I preferred the "classic" Score designs of previous releases more.

I agree completely with your point about classic Score. I hadn't looked closely at the base cards, but when I read your comment and checked them out, I feel like they don't even look like Score cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Retail: $1.99/pack – 12 cards per pack, 36 packs per box (one auto per box, one Gold parallel per pack)
    Rack Pack: $4.99/pack – 52 cards per pack, 12 packs per box (two Golds, two rack-pack-exclusive Red parallels)
    Hobby Jumbo: $9.99 per pack – 52 cards per pack, 10 packs per box (six Gold parallels per pack, two autos per box, one Team 8s jersey card per box)
    Blaster: $20/box – 12 cards per pack, 11 packs per box

At those price points above the rack pack will give you the most for your dollar, card wise.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast