Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Red rack pack parallels huh? Very Victoryish

Also, are there any SP rookies this year or is it all free for all?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

With this new configuration they've definitely found a way to inject new interest into Score. I know I'll be chasing a couple of those 8's jerseys as well as all the Gallagher stuff I can handle.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Retail: $1.99/pack – 12 cards per pack, 36 packs per box (one auto per box, one Gold parallel per pack)
    Rack Pack: $4.99/pack – 52 cards per pack, 12 packs per box (two Golds, two rack-pack-exclusive Red parallels)
    Hobby Jumbo: $9.99 per pack – 52 cards per pack, 10 packs per box (six Gold parallels per pack, two autos per box, one Team 8s jersey card per box)
    Blaster: $20/box – 12 cards per pack, 11 packs per box

At those price points above the rack pack will give you the most for your dollar, card wise.

I was going to ask for price points, so thank you for posting this.

New set looks like UD S1, S2, but price point says 05-06 Parkhurst. Looks good. This is very interesting:
    "Team 8s jersey card per box"
    Another "True Colours"? Those were very popular. I might just have to pick up some of this.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See websux's Items on eBay

Panini Quality Control?
    How about when Panini would fixes the Redemption that I'm waiting for since 2,5 years? I tried their Forum, they are simply IGNORING what I'm writing, then I tried email, I got exactly 1 mail from Mr Dave Sharp, but couldnt write him back because his mail server seems to filter or block my domain, never heard back from him lol. Tried the blog but they are ignoring me there too. DONT BUY PANINI PANINI IS THE WORST EVER RIDICULOUS SERVICE QUALITY!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure what your other thread has to do with this one.

Panini Quality Control?
    How about when Panini would fixes the Redemption that I'm waiting for since 2,5 years? I tried their Forum, they are simply IGNORING what I'm writing, then I tried email, I got exactly 1 mail from Mr Dave Sharp, but couldnt write him back because his mail server seems to filter or block my domain, never heard back from him lol. Tried the blog but they are ignoring me there too. DONT BUY PANINI PANINI IS THE WORST EVER RIDICULOUS SERVICE QUALITY!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two things I noted:
    - July 24th release date - heck we've just finished the 12/13 NHL season. It seems too early to be releasing a 13/14 card set, let's have at least some sort of reasonable break between years. I don't see how this set can include the players who changed teams in the off-season with their new teams. That's part of the fun of a set for a new year is to see a player in his new uniform.

- I thought that a player had to have played in at least 1 NHL game before being included in an NHL sanctioned hockey card set. If so, how can this set include any of the players from the 2013 draft? How is a double rookie class possible when the 2013 draftees cannot be included due to the release date prior to the start of the NHL season? Were the rookie card rules changed?

Just my 2 cents.........

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Two things I noted:
    - July 24th release date - heck we've just finished the 12/13 NHL season. It seems too early to be releasing a 13/14 card set, let's have at least some sort of reasonable break between years. I don't see how this set can include the players who changed teams in the off-season with their new teams. That's part of the fun of a set for a new year is to see a player in his new uniform.

- I thought that a player had to have played in at least 1 NHL game before being included in an NHL sanctioned hockey card set. If so, how can this set include any of the players from the 2013 draft? How is a double rookie class possible when the 2013 draftees cannot be included due to the release date prior to the start of the NHL season? Were the rookie card rules changed?

Just my 2 cents.........

1. The "card season" and the hockey season are not corresponding. Companies have been releasing products--generally entry-level ones such as Victory or Score--in July for many years now. UD has Trilogy coming out on the 16th, which is a higher-end release. Don't be surprised if there's "update sets" and such as well to include those players who have changed teams in the off-season.

2. The good folks at Panini have already posted the checklist for this product on the website. It includes only those players who debuted in the lockout-shortened 2013 season; it does not include anybody that was drafted last weekend. This is just the beginning of the "double rookie class" campaign, and expect products including all of the eligible members to begin rolling out in early November.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

Panini Quality Control?

like the other thread posts say , doesnt look like you phoned , and from past resposes try picking up the phone and calling , ive waited for bout 30 scratching the surface cards from the first sets it came in an they finally start arriving now after bout 2.5 years , patience helps , if you dont like panini we get the point and dont buy it , but some of us like all products , so we get ur point you dont have to hijack all panini new product previews thanx

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a couple more weeks until the product drops - who is excited!?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

More goodie previews!

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...-hobby-jumbos/

Many more pics in their thread, but here's a sampling of the 8's Jerseys:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast