Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini Peek Preview: 2013-14 Score Hockey (Updated 7/10)

For many passionate hockey collectors, the 2013-14 NHL trading card season simply can’t get here fast enough. In fact, everyone at Panini America is so excited that we’re releasing our first product of the season — 2013-14 Score Hockey — in early July, more than one month earlier than 2012-13 Score Hockey.

Score’s every-collector appeal will return at full strength for 2013-14 with a massive 550-card base set and more than 60 Rookie Cards, headlined by the first RCs and autographs of Nail Yakupov, Alex Galchenyuk, Vladimir Tarasenko, Jonathan Huberdeau and more. What’s more, 2013-14 Score Hockey will boast a downright girthy hobby configuration that features 10 52-card fat packs in every jumbo box.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ey/#more-46328

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Two autos per box, I'm guessing that Score "Jumbo" Hobby boxes will no longer be a low-end range product.
    Interesting, though, and probably gonna buy a box or two. The 8 way mem cards look pretty sweet too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Two autos per box, I'm guessing that Score "Jumbo" Hobby boxes will no longer be a low-end range product.
    Interesting, though, and probably gonna buy a box or two. The 8 way mem cards look pretty sweet too!

I was wondering about the price point too. I think it would be a big mistake by Panini to raise the price point of Score, because its affordable box cost was one of its strongest selling points.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That check it card is giving me a seizure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was wondering about the price point too. I think it would be a big mistake by Panini to raise the price point of Score, because its affordable box cost was one of its strongest selling points.

If I understand correctly, the format we're used to see is going to become like UD1 or Black Diamond where you'll get Hobby "jumbo" boxes which have better content and Retail which have the format that Score's always had since it came back.

The MSRP will decide whether the Hobby configuration is a stud or a dud. I'm not gonna pay $100 for Score even if it has two autos (which, unless you get lucky enough to land a buyback, will be a sticker auto). I'd pay like $50-60 MAX.
    Last edited by cardscardscards; 04-04-2013 at 09:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stank_skunk's Items on eBay

If it's any higher than $50 or $60 a box it's going to bomb... $30/box for last year's felt like a ripoff. The previous 2 years I loved it, always had value and there were fun rare inserts to chase, but 12-13 was terrible (not just because of the rookies either). Adding 2 bum autos to last year's product isn't going to make me want to pay any more for it.

I hope they do it right this year, as I loved the first two years of Score

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Looks alright to me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Team -8's, great card. Terrible pun... AGAIN.

Future team. Are all those shots going to be the player tea-bagging?

Base? Looks very clean and crisp.

Will have to see price point, but this feels like a no on boxes, yes on Team-8 singles.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

2013-14 Score Hockey Checklist

Now available for viewing on the http://paniniamerica.net website

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (321)
    Country

Looks like Season Highlights card number 581 and 582 are not showing they are the LA Kings Banner Raising and the Blackhawks win streak. Probably due to a glitch without a player name associated.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast