Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dennis Rodman speaks to FBI

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/91...fo-north-korea

The United States government has apparently changed its tune toward Dennis Rodman.

Rodman, who visited North Korea and leader Kim Jong Un in February, says he subsequently met with the FBI and was asked to help the agency with information amid rising international tensions surrounding the communist nation's nuclear intentions.

"They wanted to know what went on and who's really in charge in North Korea," Rodman told the Miami Herald during a recent charity event. "I have been invited back to North Korea in August, and I want to go."

The White House initially reacted to Rodman's trip with skepticism, saying the North Korean government should be focused on the well-being of its citizens and not "celebrity sporting events" to entertain the country's elite.

But although official Rodman diplomacy isn't imminent, the FBI appears to now consider the Hall of Famer an American asset.

"I know what Kim Jong Un is threatening to do regarding his military muscle," Rodman told the Miami newspaper. "I hope it doesn't happen because America will take whatever actions to protect America and our allies. I do think that we have to talk to people who want to cause us harm, so hopefully they won't."

Rodman has said he is also aware of North Korea's human rights record, which the State Department has characterized as one of the worst in the world. But he's wasn't apologizing for Kim.

"He's a good guy to me," Rodman said after the trip. "As a person to person, he's my friend. I don't condone what he does."

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to be desperate to get informattion to have Rodman as an "asset".