Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Also, if my insurance is going up, for things I don't need and won't use, how can I say "I'd focus on what the government is finally doing right for you?" What are they finally doing right for me?

I'm GLAD there is a safeguard there so you won't go bankrupt. As for the quoted part I thought you said in the OP that subsidies meant your insurance would be less...so the bottom line lower insurance cost is what I was saying they are doing right for you. Maybe I misread. Regardless I don't see the subsidies as "government assistance"- I think of it more as an investment in the people. Companies get tax breaks for investing in a big new project that creates jobs, you get a subsidy for investing in a new model of healthcare that helps makes the country healthier.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Publications?

Are you serious. Have you ever been outside the USA? Go look at other countries Public Health models. Lol. Stop defending and start coping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Healthy People 20/20, The National Health institute, and the CDC.

also telehealth is common for most hospitals, minute clinics, and your family doctor.

and also why would you think you should not have to read? who do you think creates publications?

my wife is a 4th generation nurse who is working on her masters, so I am quite aware of health in the United states.

the issue is you want the answers handed to you at your convenience.

But I do think there needs to be more advocacy.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Healthy People 20/20, The National Health institute, and the CDC.

also telehealth is common for most hospitals, minute clinics, and your family doctor.

and also why would you think you should not have to read? who do you think creates publications?

my wife is a 4th generation nurse who is working on her masters, so I am quite aware of health in the United states.

the issue is you want the answers handed to you at your convenience.

But I do think there needs to be more advocacy.

I am married to Nurse with her Masters degree, she is a woman's health care Certified Nurse Practitioner, she is also a certified Nurse Midwife, and works for Planned Parenthood as a Woman's Health Care Practitioner.

If not for organizations like Planned Parenthood, there would be no communal Healthcare for women, period. Public Health Policy is not practicing Public Health. You need to have Public Health offices in the USA whereby a person can drop in an have everything taken care of. You have not had this since the early 70's.

The USA has wonderful Public Health Policy throught the CDC, but they have little hands-on Public Health available to those that need it. Should there be a serious outbreak of anything in the USA the poor would die immediately because Public Health is dependent upon Family Practice Doctors that know little about communicable disease.

85% of all Family Physicians do not take on new patients. They are supposedly the one's responsible for Public Health. Many cannot even diagnose strep-throat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my goodness, now there are two thins we have in common, something must be wrong somewhere!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234