Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, a relic patch? And 4 relics? You are on fire. I haven't and probably won't touch this stuff. I met someone who opened a hobby box yesterday at my LCS and got... 1 hit. Not 4 crappy ones, 1 lame one. Just 1. Not 2, or 3, or 5. But 1. I hope Topps throws him something decent his way at least. Maybe a whole other box to make up for it.

But nice break Steve! Keep it going!
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content

You're destroying these blasters man! Way to beat the odds again! I could also use the Upton mini if avail? lmk thx!

Is that Rickey available for trade? LMK, Adam
    I collect all former USC Trojan Football and Basketball players. I also collect SF Giants, Baseball HOF Auto and Rickey Henderson cards.
    I am a Supercollector of Willie McCovey & Ronnie Lott.
    Check out my bucket at: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SWOWannabe View Post
    Wow, a relic patch? And 4 relics? You are on fire. I haven't and probably won't touch this stuff. I met someone who opened a hobby box yesterday at my LCS and got... 1 hit. Not 4 crappy ones, 1 lame one. Just 1. Not 2, or 3, or 5. But 1. I hope Topps throws him something decent his way at least. Maybe a whole other box to make up for it.

But nice break Steve! Keep it going!
    Oh man would I be fuming.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by silence7777777 View Post
    You're destroying these blasters man! Way to beat the odds again! I could also use the Upton mini if avail? lmk thx!
    It's available.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by arpsmith View Post
    Is that Rickey available for trade? LMK, Adam
    Yes it is,IF he were in a Yankees uniform it would be pc,looking for Yankees in return.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice break. I need the j Upton mini. Plmk what we can work out for it. Thanks
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Yes it is,IF he were in a Yankees uniform it would be pc,looking for Yankees in return.
    I have a Jeter Purple Refractor out of Heritage, would that interest you for the Henderson?
    I collect all former USC Trojan Football and Basketball players. I also collect SF Giants, Baseball HOF Auto and Rickey Henderson cards.

Quote Originally Posted by arpsmith View Post
    I have a Jeter Purple Refractor out of Heritage, would that interest you for the Henderson?
    Sorry I took so long to respond.I could do that even though the Mini greens seem to be doing better than the purple refractors.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Sorry I took so long to respond.I could do that even though the Mini greens seem to be doing better than the purple refractors.
    Thanks, I will post it up and try to throw in a couple other Yankees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast