Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you pro abortion?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Life begins at conception unless that conception was a rape, then that "life" didn't actually occur and the woman can do as she pleases with her body.

Fixed that for ya veggie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Life begins at conception.

Thank you. I believe this is part of the debate, as many people don't have the same view. I actually understand Wick's point of view, and pretty much have a similar one. I am pro choice, but would not condone an abortion. But I believe the woman should have a right to choose up to a certain period, as does the SCOTUS.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Second hand smoke just like abortion both infringe on the rights of others and should therefore be stopped.

Yes, and you're pro smoking therefore pro infringing on rights of others and pro death. That was my whole point.

How are you not following this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yes, and you're pro smoking therefore pro infringing on rights of others and pro death. That was my whole point.

How are you not following this?

I am pro adults doing whatever the hell they want as long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others. Now go ahead and twist that on up like you usually do.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The thing about "Rule Makers" and this included the SCOTUS, it that this is not their fight.

They are not in a social situation that many that are whereby abortion is their only choice. They are eating Chilean Sea Bass at $23.00 per lb. for lunch, daily, all on the Taxpayers wallet.

A single mom in a ramshackle apartment with no income just happens to not be in that position. Sometimes pro-choice is simply abortion outcome, or die.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am pro adults doing whatever the hell they want as long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others. Now go ahead and twist that on up like you usually do.

We've established this, meaning you're "pro smoking" as I'm "pro abortion"

But wait, second hand smoke effects the health of others, even ends up killing them, thereby infringing on the rights of others.

That means you're pro infringing on the rights of others to the point of killing them.

You've said this, and if you wanna talk yet another circle, I'll follow you around.

So tell me veg, how does it make sense that you're against people infringing rights through abortion, but perfectly okay with second hand smoke?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

smoking in public is pretty much banned and an adult non smoker can leave the area, a baby in a womb has no choice

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

smoking in public is pretty much banned and an adult non smoker can leave the area, a baby in a womb has no choice

Legal in Quebec.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

We've established this, meaning you're "pro smoking" as I'm "pro abortion"

But wait, second hand smoke effects the health of others, even ends up killing them, thereby infringing on the rights of others.

That means you're pro infringing on the rights of others to the point of killing them.

You've said this, and if you wanna talk yet another circle, I'll follow you around.

So tell me veg, how does it make sense that you're against people infringing rights through abortion, but perfectly okay with second hand smoke?

I'm going to break this down nice and simple so even you can understand. If an adult smokes by himself he has every right to do so because he is not passing second hand smoke to someone else. No one should be able to pass second hand smoke to others because it infringes upon their rights. A woman aborting a baby is also infringing upon the baby's right to live.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm going to break this down nice and simple so even you can understand. If an adult smokes by himself he has every right to do so because he is not passing second hand smoke to someone else. No one should be able to pass second hand smoke to others because it infringes upon their rights. A woman aborting a baby is also infringing upon the baby's right to live.

But smoke goes everywhere. You're bound to breathe in second hand smoke on any or every given day.
    Personally, I think your fight against abortion has nothing to do with infringement of rights.
    If it did, you'd want smoking banned. People are killed by second hand smoke all the time and there's no way to stop it other than an outright ban.

There's no real difference under the parameters you've given, yet your pro smoking and anti abortion. Makes no sense.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast