Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,767
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    And smoking takes lives of non-smokers, thereby infringing on their rights.

    So veg is anti abortion but pro death. Weird.

  2. #22
    So veg is anti abortion but pro death. Weird.
    chalk me up as weird too (I am sure that is a surprise)
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    And smoking takes lives of non-smokers, thereby infringing on their rights.

    So veg is anti abortion but pro death. Weird.
    Aren't you and Habs the biggest ones who scream CHOICE when it comes to killing of an unborn child? Adults should have the right to do whatever the hell they want with THEIR OWN bodies. If they want to smoke/drink/do drugs that is their right. If they die early from it it was from their own choice. Im not encouraging anyone to smoke but I am not going to sit back and tell another adult what to do with his/her own life. I'm not sure who you can come to the conslusion that I am pro death. If anything that is an accurate description of you and Habs.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Duane, you can be against anything for YOURSELF and be for it for OTHERS. I am against smoking, but I am not against smoking being legal for others. How hard is that to understand?
    That's really the best way to answer this.

    And while it might seem contradictory.....it's simply putting priorities where they belong.

    I personally dislike cigarettes, religion, and many other things.

    That doesn't mean, that my personal dislike on these things should be imposed on others.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  5. #25
    Why did you use that dictionary?

    I follow the law, the law says that abortion is legal, when a law is passed, I have no choice but to obey the law. When the law says that abortion is legal, then citizens have the right to choose to have an abortion, or choose the decision not to have one.

    I realize that this is a common sense simple explanation that you may have a very difficult time understanding, but I cannot possibly make it any easier for you to understand.

    Now, if Canada and the USA did not have an abortion law on the books, then I would bow to the Woman's Choice, as it's her business, and her's alone whether she decides one, or the other.

  6. #26


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,767
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Aren't you and Habs the biggest ones who scream CHOICE when it comes to killing of an unborn child? Adults should have the right to do whatever the hell they want with THEIR OWN bodies. If they want to smoke/drink/do drugs that is their right. If they die early from it it was from their own choice. Im not encouraging anyone to smoke but I am not going to sit back and tell another adult what to do with his/her own life. I'm not sure who you can come to the conslusion that I am pro death. If anything that is an accurate description of you and Habs.
    I'm talking about second hand smoke, veg. That's why I said the lives of others.
    Again, you failed to do the most basic thing and READ. Shame on you.

  7. #27


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,767
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    As to "pro abortion" let's look at the word.
    pro - in favour of
    abortion - the act of stopping
    Yet this somehow morphs into the same thing as "pro choice"?

    Idiocy.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I'm talking about second hand smoke, veg. That's why I said the lives of others.
    Again, you failed to do the most basic thing and READ. Shame on you.
    Second hand smoke just like abortion both infringe on the rights of others and should therefore be stopped.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Veg - At what point is the fetus considered a person that has human rights?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post
    Veg - At what point is the fetus considered a person that has human rights?
    Life begins at conception.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •