Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you pro abortion?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And smoking takes lives of non-smokers, thereby infringing on their rights.

So veg is anti abortion but pro death. Weird.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

chalk me up as weird too (I am sure that is a surprise)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

And smoking takes lives of non-smokers, thereby infringing on their rights.

Aren't you and Habs the biggest ones who scream CHOICE when it comes to killing of an unborn child? Adults should have the right to do whatever the hell they want with THEIR OWN bodies. If they want to smoke/drink/do drugs that is their right. If they die early from it it was from their own choice. Im not encouraging anyone to smoke but I am not going to sit back and tell another adult what to do with his/her own life. I'm not sure who you can come to the conslusion that I am pro death. If anything that is an accurate description of you and Habs.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duane, you can be against anything for YOURSELF and be for it for OTHERS. I am against smoking, but I am not against smoking being legal for others. How hard is that to understand?

That's really the best way to answer this.

And while it might seem contradictory.....it's simply putting priorities where they belong.

I personally dislike cigarettes, religion, and many other things.

That doesn't mean, that my personal dislike on these things should be imposed on others.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Why did you use that dictionary?

I follow the law, the law says that abortion is legal, when a law is passed, I have no choice but to obey the law. When the law says that abortion is legal, then citizens have the right to choose to have an abortion, or choose the decision not to have one.

I realize that this is a common sense simple explanation that you may have a very difficult time understanding, but I cannot possibly make it any easier for you to understand.

Now, if Canada and the USA did not have an abortion law on the books, then I would bow to the Woman's Choice, as it's her business, and her's alone whether she decides one, or the other.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Aren't you and Habs the biggest ones who scream CHOICE when it comes to killing of an unborn child? Adults should have the right to do whatever the hell they want with THEIR OWN bodies. If they want to smoke/drink/do drugs that is their right. If they die early from it it was from their own choice. Im not encouraging anyone to smoke but I am not going to sit back and tell another adult what to do with his/her own life. I'm not sure who you can come to the conslusion that I am pro death. If anything that is an accurate description of you and Habs.

I'm talking about second hand smoke, veg. That's why I said the lives of others.
    Again, you failed to do the most basic thing and READ. Shame on you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As to "pro abortion" let's look at the word.
    pro - in favour of
    abortion - the act of stopping
    Yet this somehow morphs into the same thing as "pro choice"?

Idiocy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm talking about second hand smoke, veg. That's why I said the lives of others.
    Again, you failed to do the most basic thing and READ. Shame on you.

Second hand smoke just like abortion both infringe on the rights of others and should therefore be stopped.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veg - At what point is the fetus considered a person that has human rights?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veg - At what point is the fetus considered a person that has human rights?

Life begins at conception.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast