Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Box of 12-13 Select

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Nice break, looks fun with all the different inserts, refractors and autos.

Im interested in your Meyers Leonard and Alec Burks auto/jsy's.

Got a nice 11-12 Preferred GU Booklet /99 with some Kentucky guys on it Wall/Cousins/Bledsoe/Turner/Udoh/L.Hayward. Can provide a scan if you're interested.

Lmk if you're interested in working out a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I saw a couple of boxes busted online and I was extremely underwhelmed. Why? It's the same stuff that has already been released with a different name. The gold parallels have already been done, the auto jerseys do look nice, but are they enough to drive the set? They have also been done in the past in other sets from other companies as well. The inserts also remind me of Retro as do some of the other cards. It's products like these that make me enjoy collecting a niche sport such as golf b/c they do things their own way and have their own brand of sportscards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice break, looks fun with all the different inserts, refractors and autos.

Im interested in your Meyers Leonard and Alec Burks auto/jsy's.

Got a nice 11-12 Preferred GU Booklet /99 with some Kentucky guys on it Wall/Cousins/Bledsoe/Turner/Udoh/L.Hayward. Can provide a scan if you're interested.

Lmk if you're interested in working out a trade.

I wouldn't mind seeing a pic/scan. LMK if you have any other Kentucky stuff as well. Thanks
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

I wouldn't mind seeing a pic/scan. LMK if you have any other Kentucky stuff as well. Thanks

Here it is:

Also got this nice Tayshaun Prince patch:

And this Eric Bledsoe Past and Present Jumbo gu:

Lmk if your interested in these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have soe John Walls If you are interested in trading the MKG to a Carolina boy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use this? If you pulled any Cavs interested in them also.

Meyers Leonard Jersey/auto /199

SCF Rewards
    Country

BigAl- I have some interest in the booklet. What would you need for it?

Quavis- That MKG will actually go to the PC. I have Prizm MKG auto that I may part with depending on what Wall stuff you have. LMK

cavsfan- I liked the Knight, Cuz & Faried autos. Photobucket kept freezing on me. LMK if I missed any other UK guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent thanks.

BigAl- I have some interest in the booklet. What would you need for it?

Quavis- That MKG will actually go to the PC. I have Prizm MKG auto that I may part with depending on what Wall stuff you have. LMK

cavsfan- I liked the Knight, Cuz & Faried autos. Photobucket kept freezing on me. LMK if I missed any other UK guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12