Thread: Mail day!!!!!

Mail day!!!!!

Well I have my Machado Chrome Auto, My Gausman Chrome Auto, and Schoop Sterling Auto, only card missing was my Bundy Chrome Auto. Finally pulled the trigger! Came in today.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

^ Can't tell but it is a Refractor 111/500

Nice looking card, Kream88! I've got one of those base autos, and it's one of the favorites in my collection.

Dylan actually has a pretty nice sig, doesn't he? It's not some illegible scribble.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Yea it's somewhat readable compared to a lot of the others. I need to get a scanner so I can scan all my O's prospects and PC. The above picture was the scan from the seller.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Very nice auto and I also like his sig.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content