Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Longshot But Is There Anyone In Cincinnati That Can Help Me Out Tomorrow 4/6

There is a George Foster free signing at the Meijer store on Harrison Rd. from 11am - 2pm tomorrow Saturday 4/6. Unfortunately I have to help my in laws move tomorrow and cant make it down there. I am looking to get a ROMLB signed by him on the sweet sport to add to my Big Red Machine Collection. If there is someone in Cincy that can cover me I will bring you another brand new ball next week and throw you a little bit of funds to cover your time. Please if anyone on here is from Cincy and can do this PM me.

Thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is a ways away but if you haven't gotten him by next Spring Training I would be able to help you out. He is at Reds Spring Training games all the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Sweet man I'll keep you in mind, thanks!! Id like to think that if nothing else I'll get him at Redsfest in December as he is always there but its good to have a backup plan.