Looking for Jeter signed item: ball, 8x10, etc. Will buy or trade if necessary.

Looking for a jeter signed item. 150-200 $ range. Prefer certificate.

Can probably buy outright, trade, or cash/trade.

PLMK if you have anything. Looking to pick this up for a huge Jeter fan as a birthday gift.

Thanks!
    Hidden Content

I only trade in the U.S.

If I post on your thread and happen to miss your comment back, please PM me! Thanks

I have the babe ruth beckett from his young days signed if interested. looking for 150 on it.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

I have this if interested.

San Fran I will pass. Jerm pm sent thanks
    Hidden Content

I only trade in the U.S.

If I post on your thread and happen to miss your comment back, please PM me! Thanks

Bump
    Hidden Content

I only trade in the U.S.

A little bit higher end items but would sell these too. No set price in mind.

The other items were a little too high for my price range. Looking at around 100-140. Still interested in the other jeter. If that would be anywhere in your range? Thanks
    Hidden Content

I only trade in the U.S.