Post First look: 2013 Panini Cooperstown baseball

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/04/...aseball-cards/

Panini America is going back to Cooperstown in August.

The sophomore release of Paniniís Hall of Fame-focused baseball brand will arrive on Aug. 14 with one on-card Hall of Famer autograph per hobby box and a few new inclusions as well.

Among the new inclusions this year are Cooperstown Lumberjack wood cards, two per box, while Colganís Chipís Disks will be found in every pack. These are in the style of a food issue from the early 1900s. Also new for the second release will be box-toppers one per.

Each 24-pack box should included 12 Cracked Ice parallels, two woods, one short-printed base card, four Historic Tickets inserts as well as the autograph and box-topper.

The suggested retail price on Cooperstown is $4 per pack.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Who's signature is that? There's no way it says Frank Chance
    1911 T205 Gold Border Chicago Cubs: 47.36% (9/19)
    Ron Santo: 6.65% (51/767)
    I am always willing to negotiate
    Follow me on Twitter @Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DiebytheCubs View Post
    Who's signature is that? There's no way it says Frank Chance
    No clue. It doesn't look like it says Frank Chance and he died in 1924 so he wouldn't have signed the card anyways. Probably just another error by Panini on their previews.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    No clue. It doesn't look like it says Frank Chance and he died in 1924 so he wouldn't have signed the card anyways. Probably just another error by Panini on their previews.
    Haha, wasn't sure when he died but I guess that would come pretty close to eliminating it as his sig
    1911 T205 Gold Border Chicago Cubs: 47.36% (9/19)
    Ron Santo: 6.65% (51/767)
    I am always willing to negotiate
    Follow me on Twitter @Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DiebytheCubs View Post
    Haha, wasn't sure when he died but I guess that would come pretty close to eliminating it as his sig
    Yeah I really don't get what Panini is doing with the card but I'd say it isn't going to be an authentic autograph of his for sure