Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LTTF: Priest Holmes, Dante Hall, Neil Smith etc.

I would like to trade for any older Chiefs GU'ed or auto's. Let me know what ya got and i will do the same. Thank You. Bucket is below.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Have a few cards in both my auto section and my gu section that meet your criteria. I also have a KC section with numebred, insert and rookie cards if you care to look. I cant see PB at work, all I collect are Marino and Tannehill.

Thanks for looking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Dig the moon and donnell bennett
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Franks Baker JPW
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Franks Baker JPW
    what did you need for the Chiefs triple
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Dig the moon and donnell bennett
    Took me a few to realize you were speaking to me?

The Tannehill is that 2012 Topps Rookie Patch #RPRT Ryan Tannehill? Is it numbered or anything? If not I could go both the Bennet and Moon for the Tannehill. If you concur please post it up if not counter offer.

Thanks for looking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Probably more than that since the Montana is a patch. Was thinking about it. Just not sure..
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    Probably more than that since the Montana is a patch. Was thinking about it. Just not sure..
    Yea but it also has Cassel which should take away from the value lol. Let me know if there's anything we can do
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast