Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Product Info

Check out my blog for some info on 2013 Draft Prospects.

http://prezsez.wordpress.com

Brian Price

I love the idea of a high risk/reward box for draft cards. Very good idea Dr. Price!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Thanks for sharing as always.

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Not my thing, I like the old-timers n' all, but they look realllllly good :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

That's really cool! Great opportunity for fans to get in on the 2013 class just as they're getting prepared for the biggest day of their young lives.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Love the design of those auto's Dr. Price! When will we be seeing a checklist released? :)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Just getting the last few players signed and then we can release the checklists.

Checklists will be released prior to the Spring Expo.

This will be a fun product to collect.

Brian Price

We just created a Hockey product release calandar and I added this product and wanted to add the one already release earlier this year but the site is down curretly, hope these can be fix soon so I can add them.

Product Release - Hockey

2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 04-06-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Site was back so I added all this year ITG past and future product announced.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Quote Originally Posted by bprice View Post
    Just getting the last few players signed and then we can release the checklists.

Checklists will be released prior to the Spring Expo.

This will be a fun product to collect.

Brian Price
    Excellent! I'm hoping for some Stephen Harper to chase :)
    Can't wait!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast