Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy insert/numbered lots

I am looking to buy lots that are made from BASEBALL inserts and serial numbered. If you want to throw in some gu/auto to make the deal sweeter that is fine too. I am not looking for lowend inserts (think collectors choice silver sigs) but I am looking for stuff from 1990s to present. Post what you got and what you want for it. Any serial numbered even base as long as it is numbered.
    Modern & vintage set needs, trade list and my pc list ---> Hidden Content
    All well organized and regularly updated.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

What are you looking to pay per card? plmk I have tons of topps golds,as well as other numbered cards and regular inserts.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have !! I will take most others as well!
    Looking for current Braves autos !! Also nice inserts of both teams!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    What are you looking to pay per card? plmk I have tons of topps golds,as well as other numbered cards and regular inserts.
    pm me

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

ttt

Same question as Mr. Cardboard.... I have several boxes of inserts/serial numbered (mostly from the last couple of years). What are you looking to pay per card? Shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcb79_79 View Post
    Same question as Mr. Cardboard.... I have several boxes of inserts/serial numbered (mostly from the last couple of years). What are you looking to pay per card? Shoot me a PM.
    Depends on the stuff

Look at the insert and #'ed sections of my PC and feel free to make an offer if you want PM me
    The Cardboard Fan
    Hidden Content - w/ Select Trade Scans

check out my ebay sales posted a lot of inserts make me an offer and ill take it off the bay
    MY BUCKET
    1.Hidden Content
    TRADELIST:Hidden Content
    MY SET NEEDS: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by The Cardboard Fan View Post
    Look at the insert and #'ed sections of my PC and feel free to make an offer if you want PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasmjohnson View Post
    check out my ebay sales posted a lot of inserts make me an offer and ill take it off the bay
    I am looking for lots not singles.

are you interested in Topps A&G Inserts (and minis)? I have quite a few... not exactly how many, but can easily tell you over 100.
    Randy
    I reserve the right NOT to ship outside the USA
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast