Kobe Bryant Select jersey auto available

I don't normally do basketball, but decided to try some today. Pulled a Kobe Bryant Select Stars jersey autograph redemption. Looking to sell, or trade for babe ruth, michael jordan or lebron james only. Please post what you have available. I don't have this scanned in yet because its a redemption, but can scan the redemption card in if need be. Thanks!

dont have a ruth, jordan or lebron but I am interested. Please cmb and lmk THANKS!! PM works best
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    dont have a ruth, jordan or lebron but I am interested. Please cmb and lmk THANKS!! PM works best
    PM sent. Thanks!

I like this. I would trade the Ruth we talked about.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by bdrr View Post
    I like this. I would trade the Ruth we talked about.
    Not on the top of my list, but did you get it in and a scan?

Im interested in this Kobe, but from your three wants i only got this Jordan:

But feel free to also check my other mid-highend cards, perhaps there is something else you like: http://www.tc-collector.com/BigAL83_...m-Details.html
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

PC: Al Jefferson: GU/269 AU/161 25x 1/1 27x Exquisite

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl_83 View Post
    Im interested in this Kobe, but from your three wants i only got this Jordan:

But feel free to also check my other mid-highend cards, perhaps there is something else you like: http://www.tc-collector.com/BigAL83_...m-Details.html
    PM sent. Let me know what else you have. Thanks! anybody else?