Thread: Sprint Cars

Sprint Cars

The only 1 that shows is an '09 Gordon for an Action Performance search of Sprint Cars & nothing shows for Steve Kinser, dont we list them ?!? Also nothing shows up in a Winners Circle Sprint Car search.
    I have 2 from the '98-99 Superman Series, 1 '99 Action 1:64 Steve Kinser /17,496 & a '98 Winners Circle 1:64 Steve Kinser
    Thanks

101_0689.jpg101_0696.jpg
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

One thing you should understand is that anything that is not trading cards is considered an added bonus. Things like die cast and action figures do not have to be a part of this and I am sure that there are some that would probably be happy if they weren't in there. However, they are. So, with that being said, not every die cast is going to be listed and is up to the members using the inventory manager to let us know of them.

As for the ones you mention in this, I believe the one made by Action can be found here:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...cca-sprint-150

For the Winner's Circle, it looks like it needed to be added. Here it is:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...cle-sprint-164
    Try. It is better to settle for an "Oh well." than a "What if?" for anything!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

OK, i wasnt being negative when i asked if we listed them or not, it was just a ??? I tried to search Sprint Car & Steve Kinser & got nothing to show up.
    Thanks for the help, always appreciated
    Can be archived
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content