Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First Look: Upper Deck Michael Jordan UNC Master Collection

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/04/...er-collection/

Upper Deck is readying what will be the most-limited – and most high-end – Michael Jordan card set ever made with the 2013 Upper Deck Michael Jordan UNC Master Collection, which will arrive this summer.

Each wood-boxed set will be limited to just 250 serial-numbered copies and include 23 standard cards. It also will include one hand-painted Masterpieces card – each limited to 30 – four signed cards and one complete patch set with the cards comprising either the standard or alternate Carolina logos. In addition, each box will include one Master Collection Shadowbox, Precious Metal Gem or a 1/1 autograph.

“Upper Deck produced Master Collection sets over 10 years ago and fans still inquire about them frequently,” said Grant Sandground, Upper Deck’s director of product development. “We felt Michael Jordan would be the perfect subject to re-imagine these ultra-premium sets around. It’s the type of set that 99 percent of collectors can’t afford, but 100 percent of collectors would love to own.”

As an added bonus, each set also will include a replica 1982 UNC National Champions ring.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow sweet set. I want my 4 jordan auto's and green :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

For 4500 bucks you can get a lot better MJ autos rather than these saturated UNC ones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

This set looks awesome!! oh, if only money were no object! I really would love to get my hands on that green card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

For 4500 bucks you can get a lot better MJ autos rather than these saturated UNC ones

Its a set for the die hard mj collectors.