Solid box of Select

Managed to get one box and am pretty happy. Great looking product.

Here are the highlights:

Hidden Content for Bucket.

Current Baseball wants: Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw, Wong, Puig, Abreu and would look at any Cardinals stuff and decent prospects.
    Current Basketball wants: Durant, Westbrook, Marc Gasol, Tony Parker- almost any of today's stars or Hall of Famers. Grizzlies and Memphis Tiger fan.

Very nice! Congrats on the Davis. Looks like this is their best product of the year after Prizm and Totally Certified.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Very nice! Congrats on the Davis. Looks like this is their best product of the year after Prizm and Totally Certified.
    I agree but I had a much easier time getting my hands on boxes of Certified and Prizm. Thankfully my seller came through for me at the last minute.
    Hidden Content for Bucket.

Current Baseball wants: Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw, Wong, Puig, Abreu and would look at any Cardinals stuff and decent prospects.
    Current Basketball wants: Durant, Westbrook, Marc Gasol, Tony Parker- almost any of today's stars or Hall of Famers. Grizzlies and Memphis Tiger fan.