Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Would you do the 2011 Bowman Draft Mike Trout RC for it???

lmk

Quote Originally Posted by white2005sox View Post
    Im interested in your Addison Reed Auto. Check my buckets for anything you like. I seen your a huge CUBS fan and I live here in the Chicagoland area which i have also gotten a ton of in person cubs autos if interested. If not no biggie check me for that Reed auto please. Thanks
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Which MJ's were you referring to? I have quite a few inserts/base of him in there.
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Would you do the 2011 Bowman Draft Mike Trout RC for it???

lmk
    sorry not trading the trouts right now
    If you are interested in anything please PM me!
    I collect HOF Baseball autos and anything FRANK THOMAS. This is not my job, it's my hobby.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Which MJ's were you referring to? I have quite a few inserts/base of him in there.
    Sorry, these two:

90-91 Fleer Michael Jordan #26 (Bulls)
    91-92 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms Michael Jordan #AW4 (Bulls)

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

I'm interested in this one:

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/le...l?sort=6&o=213

Would like to get one of the Singletary RCs too but I don't know what these book for these days

lmk

Quote Originally Posted by white2005sox View Post
    sorry not trading the trouts right now

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Sorry, these two:

90-91 Fleer Michael Jordan #26 (Bulls)
    91-92 Upper Deck Award Winner Holograms Michael Jordan #AW4 (Bulls)
    Well, I have no problem in giving up the Fleer but, I think I am going to hold onto the Holograms one... Just don't want to give it up for several prospects. I could do the Fleer and the 4 for several of the ones I liked.
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

I'll have to pass for now. Thanks anyway.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast